Saturday, April 25, 2009

No Daddy, I Do It Myself


Thing 2 has witnessed Thing 1 rummage through the fridge and pantry for snacks and treats enough times, that it appears he can do it all by himself.

Mrs. H and I were chatting as we heard thing 2 pull the stool over to the fridge, open the freezer, get the ice cream out, scoot the stool over to get a bowl out of the cupboard, find the ice cream scoop and voila,

"daddy, I do it myself", he says...
He's learning too quickly... (BYU product placement not intended, but it is cool, huh?)

1 comment:

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

Gotta love 2 year olds..."I do it myself mama!" is something that I hear all day long myself...She hasn't gone that far...but it is only a matter of time...Now you have to watch him even more carefully...