Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crazy nekked-ness


A little hesitant about posting this, but it's just too funny.

So this morning, I'm up early, and as I'm always trying to think about what I can do for my better half (she's sure to agree on this one...), I get the puppy out of her crate and take her outside. Of course I'm just in my underwear, it is Nov. 8 and I'm shivering as I stand on the deck nudging Koda to go down to the back yard saying in my cutest voice 'go potty'. I'm greeted by my back-door neighbor, who has just poked his head out of his back patio door to say "Hi!"; perhaps he was also non-verbally telling me "Hey, Mister, you're in your underwear!". Embarrassed, I sneak back inside, put on some sweats and a jacket and Koda pays me back for my sugary-sweet "go potty" command by dumping right near the laundry room... Nice; I'd have rather stayed outside with just my nearly nekkedness than to have to clean up the puppy-poo.

So I replay the story to the wife when she wakes up, giving her quite the laugh. A short while later, Thing 2 decides he'd be most comfortable in his birthday suit and voila, I give you justification for why I refer to him as "nekked boy"...



"Look Dad, I love being nekked.."
I don't want to post anything offensive, so I've taken the liberty of adding some amateur graffit to cover the naughty parts...

The puppy chasing the boy...







And they make it to the sandbox.

3 comments:

ivy said...

Just like Bart Simpson riding his skateboard in the Simpson's Movie!

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while! Like father like son! How sweet!

Fun posting! Keep them coming!

Hugs,
Colleen

Betsy said...

That is so funny! He is so cute I just can't help it!!!