Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallo-wieners


So here we are; the great big hallowieners....


Just call me Mister Incredible....

It took a couple years of coaxing, but I finally convinced the better half to sew. And she is such a good seamstress, too! So we found this great rubbery fabric and she made the bootie covers, the armbands and the pièce de la resistance - rubby panties - man talk about bum sweat... We bought some poofy-paint from the crafty-crap store and I had fun painting the logo. Fun, great fun. Thing 2 was "Dash", momma was "Elastigirl" and yours truly being "Mr."

Thing 1 decided close to the last minute that she was too good to be a Super - she wanted to be a silly vampire. So we substituted the dogglies for the rest o' the SUPER fam-damily.

2 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Funny! At first I wished I could have been there to see it in person, but then I thought about the bum sweat...

MiKell said...

You guys look AWESOME! So can I blog my Halloween pictures now?