Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meet The Fam-damily


So I thought I'd try and keep up with the Jones, at least the technically savvy ones...

I have this insane desire to jump aboard the blog bandwagon so why not introduce the family? Isn't that step 1 in the blog-process?

I would like to try to, in this day-and-age, at least protect or thwart the invasion of whatever sense of family and individual privacy we have... (say it out loud, doing your best Nelson impersonation from the Simpson's, "HA-HA! Like that can happen...") So, here goes:


Thing 1 - the girl. I'll try to remember and refer to her simply as "M". She is our princess and boy does she act like it...

Thing 2 - the boy. He will likely be referred to (sometimes often) as "my little devil", "hellion", "the duke", "naked boy",etc.

But, as my mom reminds me, "he's simply payback for all the trouble you gave me..."


The Dogs: Timber & Koda - both Malamutes. Timber is 9 and Koda is 2 months. We've had Timber since she was a pup. She's starting to show her age, but hopefully the new pup will re-energize her a little. Koda is taking her sweet time crate-training, so we have had quite a number of "litter" to clean up.

2 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Good to see you online-- since we can't seem to get together in person! We really need to one of these days soon, but until then I'll read up on you here. Cute pics! When Big saw the puppy picture, he kissed my laptop screen.

Candice said...

This will be an awesome addition to my daily blog reads! Yes, by all means address the love of HSM during HT, lol.