Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Catching up - Behind the times

According to comic-book guy, "Best movie ever!"....

We had a free HBO preview this past weekend and the family finally got to see the Simpson's movie from 2007. So what! We're only a few years behind...

I remember the media blitz for it and remember going to an avatar creator SimpsonizeMe and digging around my old files, I found...

So here we are, in our finest Simpson glory:Back in summer of '07, Thing 2 was only about 9 months, so I tried updating his avatar, and now (gasp in horror) - I've cut the boy's feet off! (couldn't figure any better way to photoshop from flash...)

The flash animation seems to be a little different. And, I'm sure by the summer, Thing 2 will once again be running around in his birthday suit.

1 comment:

Siggy said...

I finally watched well more like was forced to watch it with Lars over Christmas. Yes it was funny and yet so weird! My claim to fame is never have I seen a full episode of Simpsons!