Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy (?) New Year

I'm innocent, really I am!

So Thing 1 was outside playing in the snow while she waited for her friend to come over. She started throwing snowballs at the storm door. This made Thing 2 both excited and upset. Upset, because his coat was in the wash and we forgot his boots at the cousins the other night, so he couldn't join her outside.


I asked Thing 1 to stop throwing snowballs at the front door and went back to the family room. That's when we had one of those, "it couldn't have been more than 30 seconds..." later, and:
I know, you're all thinking snow ball right? Nope. Thing 2 got a hold of a screwdriver and was trying to taunt Thing 1 back into throwing more snowballs. Banging against the glass , he put the screwdriver through.
Just glad it is safety glass - pain to clean up (Thank you wet-dry shop vac), but no injuries. And I didn't throttle anyone, too.

4 comments:

ivy said...

whoa! Yet another reason I'm glad I only have ONE kid! (Did I tell you about when he spray painted the side of the house?)

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

I'm glad you captured the moment in pictures...Sorry for the door...but that face is so adorable! I'm afraid "Its Only Just Begun"...(while you read this sing it like Karen Carpender)! Oh the joys of children, especially little monkey boys!

The Watty's said...

Too dang funny! Glad you had some fun...you have to laugh at this kind of stuff! xoxo

Idaho Bushmans said...

Cannot believe how big your kids are. wow. so cute