Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

At the Hogwallops... So much to say, not sure if I should have done 2 separate posts, but I'm too lazy...

So this weekend, we finally finished painting the kitchen and the monster-wall. The paint color is "utterly beige" - isn't that sweet?

The wife re-did the artsy stuff above the cupboards...
and the more interesting part of our weekend...

My wife has a new name. No No, we're not divorcing... I believe she has earned the name of:
Mrs. Dr. Doolittle

Why? Because we go from 1 animal, to 2, to now 3...

Well, let me just tell you... Someone decided to dump a little kitty in our backyard. Now this really couldn't be the cat that just decided to be in our backyard. That is just wrong - a death-wish for a cat to jump in our yard... So we think someone gave it the heave-ho.

"Dawg" - our new kitty

Secretly this must be what the kitty is thinking...

And now, the funny: The dogs love playing with the kitty and the kitty just goes along with whatever. On Sunday, my wife told me she saw Koda have her whole mouth around the kitty's head. Just playing... Well they seem to be bosom buddies.
So if you know anyone in need of a kitty...

This morning, my wife IM's me to say that the The Good (Timber), The Bad (Koda), & The Ugly (Not sure what to call the kitty - so I'm going with "DAWG" until Thing 1 comes up with a better name) were playing so hard, and affecting her sleepy time so much, that finally, she shut them out of our bedroom last night.
I told her maybe it was time to 'thin the herd'. She busted up laughing...

No comments: