Monday, February 2, 2009

It's Potty Time

Superbowl Sunday and I'm feeling it's man-time. To the family this just means daddy wants to be a little selfish (you know leave me alone, so I can enjoy some quality football).

Good game. Nice to not see a blowout...

Meanwhile, since I was hogging the family room television, The rest of the fam-damily was upstairs hanging out. Thing 1 was watching Drake & Josh or iC
arly....(gag) and I can hear mom wrestling with Thing 2 to change his diaper.

All of a sudden, I hear her scream, "No, Koda!



She is now preoccupied with cleaning up the puppy pee, when nekked boy decides he wants to pee, too! All over his bed.

Now the most famous peeing boy, at least that comes to my mind is in Brussels, Belgium - The Mannekin PisThat was the mental picture as I asked what was going on. This Belgian website shows several of the many costumes they put on the statue, as well as background, history, etc.

So, there you go, a funny story and some culture, too. All in one.

No comments: