Monday, December 8, 2008

Tag, Tag... I'm It

So my fellow inter-webbers (thanks Peg and Laundry Queen) have said, "Mister, you're it!" And, thanks to Sesame Street, "this post is brought to you by the number 7":

Things I can do:


1. Shop (also includes spending too much time and/or $$$ doing it)
2. Cook
3. Never get enough good music (probably have to add shoes to this list)
4. Cry (such an un-manly thing isn't it?) - and it's usually at dumb stuff, too
5. Throw up on demand
6. Spend too much time tinkering, but never getting it just right. (such as this post)
7. Pass (on a single quarter) all the levels of Black Tiger (at least I used-to-could)



Things I cannot do:


1. Bake (at least not very well)
2. Fix electrical things
3. Clean a toilet
4. Put a ponytail in Thing 1's hair
5. Easily control my temper
6. Help myself correcting people or asking for clarification when I hear them refer to something they can't remember the actual name as "Thing" (I call it thingy talk). To which I usually get a smirk and a nice slap in the arm, "you know, that thing!"
7. Be without my Things 1 & 2 and my wife


Things I like to eat:



1. BBQ Flank Steak (my own recipe)
2. Sweet Corn on the cob (grilled or boiled)
3. Rocky Road milk shakes
4. Smacks or Golden Crisp + skim milk + peanuts = Mmm!
5. Garden Gate toffee - oh it is so good!
6. Papa Murphy's Chicago stuffed crust pizza (no onions, add mushrooms)
7.
Diet Dew!!! I know it's not food, but this beverage washes down so much of my food...
Things I always say:


1. Damn It! Regrettably it is too often followed by the names of my children, Thing 1 & 2 (darn temper...)
2. Euphemisms for the S-H (EYE) T word... Oh Shi-ite!, Ah Shatner!
3. Quotes from Ferris Bueller's, Caddyshack, others... (not so much currently, but I sure used to)
4.
Oh Hell! I give up... I'm too tired



&
Brought to you by Sesame Street, and


Thank you PBS...

Who's next? (MiKell, Ivy, Jennifer, Colleen, Bueller, Bueller...)

2 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

You can make that BBQ flank steak for me anytime! I'll be sure not to reference any Hallmark Movies or anything while I'm there-- I'd hate to make you cry. I'll bake something fantastic for dessert!

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

Ok...ok...ok...I'm it...

It will think about my response and put it on my blog...

I love how my name is next to Bueller, Bueller...is that telling me something??!! Am I really that boring!! ha ha ha